We Are Unique
in the recruitment sector:
We charge a
flat fee for our services
You save thousands.
We focus on attracting the best candidate
The hardest part of hiring
We provide a menu of services to meet your needs
You pick what you need.
Your next employee will steer the direction of the business
Hiring the right person is crucial for a micro or small business. Someone who thrives in your company will make a significant contribution to the business, regardless of their role. On the other hand, hiring the wrong person, due to a lack of time and expertise, could be disastrous.
Finding the right person is the hardest part of hiring
You want to choose from the best candidates on the market, to persuade them to join your company. But the current format of a job description does not attempt to attract top talent, it just lists the job requirements and subsequently all the job postings look the same.
The best recruiters are excellent at screening CVs to weed out poor ones. They have the most expertise when it comes to interviewing candidates, and they'll help get that next hire over the line. But they’re missing that crucial first step - how to make a job description as attractive as possible to persuade top talent to apply.
TalentAttract combines over a decade in recruitment with two decades in marketing to attract and hire the right person who will flourish in your organisation.
years of copywriting
years of recruitment
years of design
years of advertising
years of strategy
Choose your services
Unlike a recruitment agency that charges between 10-30% of the salary for your job vacancy, TalentAttract works on a flat fee, with a menu of services for you to choose from.
Talent attraction is the most important part of the process, so I would always recommend choosing at least the job description service.
- Deep analysis of the role, the company and the person required
- 30 min consultation
- Production of a compelling and persuasive job ad by a professional copywriter
- Expert advice on the right advertising platform
- Management of advertising the job
- Social media creative - choosing an eye-catching image and persuasive caption
- Collating and forwarding the CVs
- CV screening and shortlisting (up to 15 CVs)
- Candidate screening by video call (up to 8 candidates)
- Easy to read shortlisted report for quick review
- Extra CVs or screening calls can be accommodated at an additional cost
- Expert advice on interview techniques, scoring and selection
- Interview participation (up to 3 candidates)
- Reference checks
- Extra candidates can be accommodated at an additional cost
One thing that's impressed me when working with Stephen is that he understands the challenges of recruitment and he has some very effective solutions.
This workshop helped me place a strong emphasis on effective advert writing. The training really transformed all my adverts. The response rate has increased dramatically which is critical in a candidate driven market.